When it comes to onboarding new strategic partners for call center services we use these 10 principles as a guide to deliver our end in mind. We use these best practices, whether it is first-party collections, fraud management or third-party recoveries.
We’d thought we share with you our guiding principles:
- Know Your New Client: Immerse your key personnel in their culture. This investment of resources and time is critical to the process
- Know Their Goals: Be intimately familiar with their expectations
- Know Your Own Team: Identify key team members who will lead your efforts for the new client
- Always Remember The Culture: Your company’s culture should push your company forward
- Focus on the End in Mind: Always stay focused on your goals and how you will get there because sometimes it’s easy to get off track
- Honor Technology: Must have the right technology and resources in place
- Full Team: Must have a full team on both sides to implement the business
- Tailor Talent: Hire and/or train best suited for the program. We use Strengths Finder as a tool to help assemble our team, what do you use?
- Recognize and Rejoice in Victories: Celebrate kickoff day and small victories along the way
- Metrics: Focus on the performance curve right out of the gate. The key is to shorten the length of the curve
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into our best practices for onboarding new outsourcing partnerships.
More importantly, does your outsourcing partner use similar best practices for onboarding?