We’ve all heard a lot of the “new year, new you” quotes so far this year. And, like every year, they either motivate you for a while or just irritate you altogether. There is something to be said, however, about a fresh start. 2017 is a blank canvas that we all get to create – the time is going to pass by anyway – so how are you and your team going to spend it?
We’ve come up with ten quotes that are worth sharing with your team to get the juices flowing for 2017.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value
- Action is the foundational key to all success
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
- When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts
- Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods
- You are too smart to be the only thing standing in your way
- The key to success is often the ability to adapt
- You can’t win with a person who never gives up
- Honest disagreement is often a sign of good progress
- The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think
What are some of your favorite quotes?