Each year moves faster and faster and it seems like we just published our Top 10 Favorite Moments of 2015. We are excited to see what 2017 brings and we welcome it with open arms!
Enjoy viewing our Top 10 favorite moments from 2016.
1.Across all locations, employees participated in the United Way campaign. A few people even got “pied” in the face!
2. CBE had its seventh annual Pay it Forward campaign. Employees came together to select a cause and determine how they would like to make a difference.
3. The Philippines team proudly delivered a check to Habit for Humanity. The donation will go toward Habitat for Humanity’s goal to help Filipino families transform their lives by providing sustainable housing.
4. We celebrated our 200th blog post with a celebratory post of our favorite words of wisdoms from the entire library.
5. Last May, we celebrated three years of operations in the Philippines with our amazing staff. View slideshare.
6. CBE New Braunfels rose to the challenge and collected a little over 220 lbs. of food to donate to the local food pantry just in time for Thanksgiving.
7. The creation of a new healthcare-specific newsletter, Healing Healthcare Revenue. Subscribe to the newsletter today.
8. The sharing of the road to promotion series of some of our CBE leaders and their inspiring stories of promotion.
9. The CBE Philippines team proudly celebrated Employee Appreciation Week. Say cheese!
10. And last but not least, Chase Slocum was dubbed the new Torchbearer of CBE’s Culture Code.