It doesn’t seem that long ago when we published Top 10 Favorite Moments of 2014. As we close another year, we look forward to what 2016 brings!
So, to continue our tradition, – Our Top 10 favorite moments from 2015 you don’t want to miss out on!
1. Across all locations, employees took part in Watch me (Whip/Nae Nae) for the United Way campaign.
2. As the new Star Wars movie hit theaters, CBE recognized our own stars: the YODA (Yearly Outstanding Developer Award) winners.
3. CBE held its sixth annual Pay it Forward campaign. Employees worked together in teams to select a cause and determine how to make a difference, whether through volunteerism or donations.
4. CBE was honored to be named Employer of Choice in the Cedar Valley for the eighth consecutive year.
6. Our Philippines office proudly celebrated their 2nd anniversary.
7. CBE employees shattered charitable giving for 2015!
8. 200 Angels were placed on this tree in New Braunfels, Texas during the month of December. The team rallied together and made sure that every employee will have something to give their child on Christmas morning.
9. The creation of our Outsourcing Newsletter! Each month is a new issue with a unique theme relating to trends, news, technology and insights from the world of accounts receivable management and call center outsourcing. Subscribe to Outsourcing Connection today!
10. At the close of another year, CBE kept the holiday spirit with ugly holiday sweaters!