Sometimes we all need a little inspiration and motivation to get through a day, a week, a month or even an entire year. I know I do. When we are able to live the moment with hope for the future in all areas of life, we see the best version of ourselves emerge.
Here are 10 quotes that inspire me in those moments.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
- To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart. – Thomas Watson, Sr.
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. – Henry Ford
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude. – Thomas Jefferson
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Steve Jobs
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them. – Denis Waitley
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
- When you change your thoughts, you change your world. – Will Rogers
What is your favorite inspiring quote?